Logo
Current time: 04-06-2020, 03:06 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Caesars Palace Track Beta RELEASE!!!!
Yesterday, 09:10 PM
RE: Caesars Palace Track Beta RELEASE!!!!
(Yesterday 06:45 AM)samsepi0l Wrote:  me too

I thought maybe younger (which would be strange because most people still into icr2 were kids when it was out)

I was just surprised that you did not know chip was originally a driver, but honestly I did not know myself until I was searching for pictures when I made my 85 CART carset

Nah, remember, I am European, so access to American racing was and is spotty at best, if it weren't for the internet. I remember watching Indycar Toronto and Nascar at Eurosport in the late 90s and early 2000s. Indycar would be broadcasted delayed and in later times live (I think when a Swedish driver was sponsored by Europsport), but usually at impossible times. Nascar would be an hour recap on Sundayevening, if they even would do that.
I started racing ICR2 in 2002 when I got the game and then I got interested in keeping tracks of things. I know the tracks pretty well, because I was into trackediting, but don't ask me about older drivers.

IIRS Driver Champion (2005-2007, 2010-2014)
IIRS Team Champion (2004-2014)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Today, 01:07 AM
(Yesterday 09:10 PM)Wolf_pd Wrote:  a Swedish driver was sponsored by Europsport

That would have been Kenny Brack. And I had no idea you're that young, lol.
Find all posts by this user
Today, 02:17 AM
(Today 01:07 AM)CowtownBob Wrote:  That would have been Kenny Brack. And I had no idea you're that young, lol.

I remembered his name, Bjorn Wirdheim. He drove in 2005 for HVM. Have to say the Shell sponsored Brack car is a lot closer to my heart.

Thanks for the compliment, my grey beard tells me I am not that young anymore Wink2

IIRS Driver Champion (2005-2007, 2010-2014)
IIRS Team Champion (2004-2014)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user