Logo
Current time: 11-12-2019, 10:37 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New pedals
11-04-2019, 02:04 PM
New pedals
Went to do some diving last night only to find our rabbit chewed throught the cable from my G27 pedals. If i'm unable to find a replacement set I'm thing of the Fanatec CSL load cell pedals. will ICR2 windy allow me to use the Logitech wheel with the Fanatec pedals?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2019, 07:10 AM
RE: New pedals
if it is just the wiring, I would be glad to fix it for you. Just pay to ship the pedals to me and ship them back. Maybe you can post a picture?
11-06-2019, 03:15 PM
I appreciate the offer, but the shipping rates with Canada Post would be ridiculous. Better off to put the money into new pedals. Besides I've been tempted to try a load cell for a while.
11-09-2019, 11:11 AM
(11-06-2019 03:15 PM)The Pegger Wrote:  I appreciate the offer, but the shipping rates with Canada Post would be ridiculous. Better off to put the money into new pedals. Besides I've been tempted to try a load cell for a while.

If you want to use the Fanatec pedals as stand alone I believe you'll need a usb adapter, which they conveniently sell for a premium. So the game will see it as a separate device. I think up to 2 joysticks are supported by ICR2.
11-09-2019, 11:13 AM
(11-09-2019 11:11 AM)Bazmeister Wrote:  
(11-06-2019 03:15 PM)The Pegger Wrote:  I appreciate the offer, but the shipping rates with Canada Post would be ridiculous. Better off to put the money into new pedals. Besides I've been tempted to try a load cell for a while.

If you want to use the Fanatec pedals as stand alone I believe you'll need a usb adapter, which they conveniently sell for a premium. So the game will see it as a separate device. I think up to 2 joysticks are supported by ICR2.

I use the "2 joystick" method for my steering wheel and pedal setup as well. I have the logitech driving force gt.